Say hello to Eddie. Available for VW Camper hire holidays, wedding transport and special events hire throughout the South West.
Fresh from his lengthly ‘bare metal’ restoration, ‘Eddie’ is Named after the famous surfer and legendary water man Eddie Aikau. This camper loves nothing more than being part of the big wave action right here in North Devon!
Eddie is a fully restored (by our friends at Morecambe & Wize) 1976 Tin Top with full width rock and roll bed, kitchen block housing the latest SMEV cooker unit and fridge.
Finished in a beautiful Diamond Blue, with Ivory interior upholstery and Walnut cabinetry making him perfect for VW camper holidays and weddings alike.
His features are as follows:
- 1800 air cooled engine
- Left Hand Drive
- Tin Top
- Rock and Roll bed to sleep 2 adults
- Cab Bunk (sleeps one little one under 7 of average size/weight)
- Kitchen Block that houses the gas cooker, 240v/12v fridge and sink
- Rear facing buddy seat for social dining
- 240V electric hook up so you can ‘plug in’ at campsites
- USB Charging Ports for iPhones & iPads etc
- CD Radio with iPhone/Pod USB port
- AA Cover
- Free Onsite Parking
He is equipped with everything you could possibly need for your camping holiday including:
- Everything you need to cook
- Everything you need for dining
- Levelling chocks to level up the camper
- Electric hook up lead to power the bus when at campsite
- Thermal blinds
- Outdoor chairs x 2
Looking for our Pricing page?
- Bike Rack £25, Awning £50, Bedding Packs £25 (per couple), Pet Carriage £50 when available please ask. Additional drivers charged at £10 per night.
If we have left anything off please don’t hesitate to get in touch with VW Camper Hire Devon as we can cater for most needs with a bit of notice.